Chef Mariza de Jager
- 300g Brussel sprouts, ends removed and halved
- 300g green beans, trim the ends
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 bunch asparagus spears, white ends at bottom trimmed
- 5 baby fennel bulbs, cored and cut in half
- 1 onion, quartered
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 ½ Tbsp vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- fresh basil
- fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place Brussel sprouts, green beans, broccoli, asparagus, fennel, onion and garlic in a large bowl.
- Whisk together vinegar, honey and oil.
- Pour mixture over vegetables to coat. Spread vegetables evenly on a baking tray.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast 20-25 minutes until vegetables are softened and caramelized, stirring hallway though cooking period.
- Stir in fresh basil and parsley.
Serve hot with a glass of DUKE Sauvignon Blanc.